Happy Fri-YAY, you magical people! Who’s excited for SPRING? Flowers, green grass, birds chirping, and sun. Oh, magical, warm, sun, we’d nearly forgotten about you!
MagicLinks literally has thousands of amazing online retailers for you to link up to. THOUSANDS. Translation: It’s easy to get overwhelmed trying to choose what to link. We’re here to help, with our Merchant Spotlight posts, aimed at bringing you info on the top products from top merchants! Today? Target, Volcom, and Swell.
Target – um, if you’ve never heard of “Tar-Jay”, you’ve probably been living under a rock. Everyone’s favorite store for everything from tampons to motor oil has established itself as a fashion and home decor powerhouse, offering inexpensive options and lots of designer capsule collections. Here’s a few of our favorite spring items from the good ol’ red bullseye:
1. Mossimo Flutter Sleeve Dress ($27.99) – Cute, feminine, and so easy to wear! This marigold-hued dress will go from Easter Sunday church services to date night with a few accessory and shoe swaps.
2. Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99) – Full of rose gold, taupe, and brown hues, there’s no limit to the number of eye looks you can create with this inexpensive eyeshadow palette!
3. DV Ella Espadrille Sandals ($29.99) – Available in camel brown (shown) or black, these go-with-everything wedges will be your favorites all spring and summer long!
4. Spritz Nesting Easter Egg Set ($15) – How CUTE are these eggs? Whether you include them in your kid’s Easter baskets or use them as decor, they’ll add a fun pop of color and shine.
Swell brings a designer edge to California surf looks, offering tons of indie designers like Matisse and The Critical Slide Society. Shop for clothes, swimwear, surf gear, shoes, accessories and more for men, women, and kids. Some of our fave spring items include:
5. Bindy Gold Beaded Wrap Bracelet ($22.95) – You’ll see high-end designers doing bracelets like this for $100+, so when you see something this cute for $22.95? Yeah, snap THAT ish up, ladies!
6. Free People Rock Denim Logan Shorts ($67.95) – With perfectly distressed, frayed edges and a not-too-low-not-too-high waist, these white denim shorts go with everything and are insanely comfortable.
7. Dot Dash Hush Sunglasses ($24.95) – Again, similar designer shades could cost you anywhere from $150 on up. Why pay more for something you’ll probably lose on the beach by July, anyways?
Volcom specializes in Cali-chic skater and surfer apparel, and you’ll never leave the store without finding at least, like, ten things you simply have to have. Our spring favorites include:
8. Faded Flowers 1 Piece ($78) – A trippy 70s print, ladder-cut out center strap and adjustable neck strap add up to a flattering, so on-trend swimsuit that’s sexy but not too revealing.
9. Defiant One Tank ($23.70 on sale) – A mesh lace-trimmed racerback and front cami add feminine style to this flowery tank, available in red flowers on a white background, or purple flowers on a black background. Simple, chic, and on sale. What more can you want?
10. Painterly Jumper ($79.50) – Rompers are a little hard to pull off as is, so we go for minimalist pieces like this solid chambray number that can be dressed up or down with ease.