MagicLinks literally has thousands of amazing online retailers for you to link up to. THOUSANDS. Translation: It’s easy to get overwhelmed trying to choose what to link. We’re here to help, with our Merchant Spotlight posts, aimed at bringing you info on the top products from top merchants! Today? Origins, Prescriptives, and Smashbox Cosmetics. Each of these merchants recently upped their commissions from 8% to 10% gross commission!
Smashbox Cosmetics was started by the grandsons of makeup legend Max Factor, as part of Smashbox Studios, a photo studio and modeling agency. These photo-quality products are designed to give you Hollywood glam in a snap that lasts in any weather. Three of their top sellers are:
1. Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit ($45) – Love it or hate it, contouring isn’t going away anytime soon. This kit includes contour, bronzer, and highlighting powders, plus a tapered brush for effortless application.
2. Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer ($23) – Infused with soft-focus pearls to reflect light and diffuse dark circles and blemishes, this weightless concealer is a must-have. It was designed to look good on HD cameras, so you KNOW it works.
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer ($42) – Even the best foundation won’t last long without a primer, and this is one of the best in the business. A special Hydraplex complex derived from desert plants injects moisture deep into skin, blurring pores and filling in fine lines for a flawless finish
Origins is renowned for plant-based skincare and makeup that actively improves your skin every time you wear it. Whether you’ve got dry skin, acne-prone skin, oily skin, aging skin, or flawless skin already (if that’s true, we’re jealous), they’ve got products for you. Three of their top sellers are:
4. Origins Maskimizer Skin-Optimizing Mask Primer ($22) – This is a new product, but it’s already garnering rave reviews in the beauty vlog-o-sphere. After cleansing skin, spritz this marine algae complex-enriched liquid on and let it sink in before applying your favorite masques. It hydrates and optimizes skin to best prep it to absorb mask ingredients.
5. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask ($26) – Get ready to get gross! While it looks like you’re smearing liquid volcanic ash over your face, the bamboo charcoal is working to draw gunk out of your pores. White China clay absorbs toxins, and lecithin dissolves impurities for clean, refreshed skin.
6. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream ($30) – Ever wished you could rub coffee into your skin to wake it up? Now you can! Ditch undereye puffiness and dark circle with this coffee bean and ginseng-infused eye cream.
Prescriptives has been around since 1979, and believes in clinical-strength skincare and perfectly color-matched makeup for ALL colors of skin. It went out of business in 2011, but a loyal fanbase brought it back. HURRAH! Three of their top sellers are:
7. Prescriptives AnyWear Multi-Finish Compact Foundation ($38) – Prefer a powder foundation? Available in ten shades, this matte velvet powder builds easily from light to full coverage. Apply with a sponge or brush to adjust the coverage.
8. Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation ($58) – Can’t ever seem to get the right shade of foundation? Use the Prescriptives Beauty Print process to get a truly custom created shade that will blend seamlessly into your skin.
9. Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara ($23) – No lie, we’ve had people convinced we’d gotten eyelash extensions when we wore this miraculous mascara. It’s even got conditioning ingredients to keep your lashes smooth and soft.